I actually went the massively long way of making a virtual machine, getting windows 98, creating a network for it, sharing that network with my Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit host OS, and then extracting the scripts.vol
with the old VXTool's and then getting it out of the Guest OS via networking through to the Host OS.
But I'm also having an issue getting the hopefully attached volume extracted too. It crashes both the VXTool on the host os, and the tribestools.exe
My next step in this seemingly endless project is to get the .dts shapes (darkstar version) imported into either blender or 3dsMax 2.5
I also sent you an email to your gmail that I found through this site too! Thanks for your time
- Code: Select all
Shows 1KB of data, but I still think something's in there. Mainly came from the filepath